Curanderismo healing arts


Comments

  1. intersting I really think the most effective part is the candles and the oils they use because its first effecting you phsically then you start experincing the mental and spritual stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Spiritual part is something that I can really connect with. I'm a psych major and one of my interests for Grad school is spirituality. How psychologists could learn from techniques used in other countries to help in what our culture considers "modern day healing". It takes a strong person to be a psychologist just like it takes a strong person to be a spiritual healer. In my opinion how we heal in other cultures should be apart of our curriculum as well in order to broaden our mindsets. This post has inspired me to do some more research and begin making connections between the two fields. Thank you and great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Classrooms Are Closed. Now What?

Spirituality in Haitian Vodou